Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Has anyone mounted a phone or Moverio on the bottom of the EVO controller?

Rapcon

Reaction score
I would like to use my Moverio with the EVO controller however the stock mount is not oriented for use with the Moverio. I have seen a video on Youtube with a Samsung phone mounted on the bottom of the controller and asked the content creator who is in Italy about it and did not receive a response. Any useful suggestions welcome. Thanks

I know we have a member from Australia who has used the Moverio. I suggest that you include that in your title, so that member can see your post and help you out.

I know we have a member from Australia who has used the Moverio. I suggest that you include that in your title, so that member can see your post and help you out.

Thanks for the tip. My drone kit arrives tomorrow. I have successfully flown a Spark, Mavic Air and Mavic Pro using the Moverio glasses and it's a real treat.

With the Moverio BT-300 Drone FPV Edition there is a accessorary kit that lets you mount it in the craddel of a DJI controller. This might help you out. Not sure but maybe it will give you a idea on 3D printing one for the EVO.

Yes I'm using that on the DJI controllers, however I do not have my EVO yes; it arrives tomorrow.

Attached is a screenshot from a video post on YT from a guy in Italy. This is exactly what I'm looking for. It appears that the clips fit in the controller handle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200218-042342_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20200218-042342_YouTube.jpg
    626.8 KB · Views: 38

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials