Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Harassing a Jackrabbit

rkyleh

Reaction score
Got a break between rain storms so ran out to 3 Peaks and did a little flying. I saw half a dozen rabbits and got to follow one for some distance. I did my first orbit with the EVO. I thought it turned out pretty good. My focal point was half way between my landing pad and the jeep.

Nice video.

Rabbit: "I tell you, it was a UFO! And it followed me!"
Friends: "Didn't we tell you to stop eating the peyote?"

• Haha
Reactions: tdhart
Looks great! Thanks for posting.

Questions on your settings-
Auto or manual exposure?
Shutter Speed and FPS?
ND Filters?
White balance?
Drone flying speed?

Then, what did format / settings did you publish the final movie in?

While I'm getting better at flying, I'm still struggling with all the settings to get a really good picture and finished result.

Thanks,
Scott

Reactions: rkyleh
Looks great! Thanks for posting.

Questions on your settings-
Auto or manual exposure?
Shutter Speed and FPS?
ND Filters?
White balance?
Drone flying speed?

Then, what did format / settings did you publish the final movie in?

While I'm getting better at flying, I'm still struggling with all the settings to get a really good picture and finished result.

Thanks,
Scott
I shoot manual and I use the histogram to adjust my exposure. When the sun is out I use 5300 no filters speed is usually slow and I save and upload everything at 1080 30 fps. I shoot 4K 60 some times but generally I shoot 1080 because my old laptop is slow and I don't like spending all the time it takes to down size 4K I live in a 1080 world so I shoot 1080. Good luck you just have to experiment until you find what works for you.

Bunny rabbit eluded you! No rabbit stew for dinner for you! Probably great for flushing out game birds, too!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preorios