Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Greetings from the Santa Rita Mtns., AZ.

Desertrat

Reaction score
Hi everybody, really a nice Autel forum here. I am fairly new to drone flying, have an XSP and an EVO, have about a half dozen flights on each. So far they have been flawless, as I learn more about their characteristics they each have their own differences. All good. Looking forward to each flight.

Reactions: KentA
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Thanks for the Hello's. I've been doing a lot of flying, both drones, and really like each one for its differences. The Evo is so nice and portable, a little quieter, less noticeable in the sky. The XSP has a really rugged feel, the lights are a little bigger and visible farther away. It is a little noisier and easier to see far away. They both follow their commands, react as they should to height, distance, etc., and are very pleasant to fly. Both cameras work great, and take good clear videos and stills. I like the manual exposure wheel on the XSP controller, don't have to take my fingers off the controls.
The only thing that could be better is the range. I live in a rural area, and when flying far away from "home", fly high enough that I have a "line of sight angle". Both drones give me a warning about 2200'-2500' and shortly after start automatic return to home. As soon as it gets a little closer I pause the auto RTH and keep flying. Pretty consistent with both drones. I move the controller around, adjust the antennas, same results.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d