Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Greetings from the Midwest

SmokeyBear262

Reaction score
Just got into this hobby about a month ago! It’s very addicting! Started off with an entry drone. Looking to upgrade sometime soon. My first Drone. JJRC X11. Really thinking about making the Autel Evo my next drone.

Attachments

• CECFC83F-80B1-4B5E-ABCB-6348F10169BE.jpeg
    CECFC83F-80B1-4B5E-ABCB-6348F10169BE.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: Tufargon and Ansia
Welcome to the forums!

If you do get your Evo, you will find that it's a complete new world from your JJRC. The feeling of how the aircraft moves, the camera, etc is on a whole new level. I am sure you will love your Evo, if you love your JJRC.

Make sure to use the search function in the corner, so you can check out all your questions about the Evo. If you can't find an answer, the members here are Autel Pilots will gladly clarify any questions you may have.

I started here the same as you. I didn't own my Evo yet, but popped in here to try and learn as much as possible from everyone. 8 months later, I am the second person with most posts on these forums... I talk to much. ??

Evo is a fantastic drone. Everything about it is perfect. I've got less than 3 hours on my EVO....made this video yesterday. Coming from a Q500 the Evo is light years ahead. In my edit I forgot to copy the audio to the right channel...My phone records mono. Rick from Kansas

MAX_0046.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokeyBear262
We've got some road construction on the highway around us, building a new bypass around my city. I should get out and take some aerial shots of the earth movers and concrete pavers etc... great idea

Well I’ve had the Evo for about a month now. What an awesome drone! I’ m trying to cover topics on a youtube channel I started, but I have a lot to learn. Here is my latest video. I guess I should of shortened it! Oh well. Here’s a link if you’d like to check it out. I’ll take any advice you all are willing to give.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials