Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Great support from Autel. Controller fixed within two weeks and EVO 2Pro V2 fixed with two weeks as well

winrose

Reaction score
With a bunch of negative posts regarding Autel service, I thought I would provide a contrary experience. Elijah Derryberry, Autel, has been wonderful to deal with. Initially, I had the issue of the smart controller software being loaded on to my regular controller and that went back to Autel and back to me within two weeks. Later I noticed that my right and down sensors were reported to be in an abnormal condition. Elijah sent me the calibration routine which failed to rectify the issue so he had me send the Evo II Pro V2 to him for repair. It turned out that the PCB board was failing and he replaced the board and sent it back to me within two weeks. I tested the drone this afternoon and it performed flawlessly. The button that permits pairing fell out during their reassembly (I had to use a paper clip) and he offered to send me a mailing label for me to ship it to them to have the button inserted. I just wanted to tell a good outcome regarding Autel service.

Yes, there are issues but good to see both sides. I imagine most people who have a good experience are less likely to run to the forums and vent.
I also had a positive interaction in early April.. They replaced my Nano+ aircraft within a few days after a gimbal issue out of the box. Thanks Jessica!

how did you contact them? I sent an email, received an automatic reply and haven't heard from them in weeks since

I kept calling and was on hold and disconnected after being 1 or 2 in the queue. Finally the 2nd day I got through and I have had no issue since using emails. My emails were answered within 1 to 3 days.

Autel would issue a case ticket # but not come forwards to really help resolve it.
I have two Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K both with V1 Standard remote and got Dead due to Smart controller firmware being right next to Standard controller firmware. Yet the wrong firmware loaded with No issues or hitch.

I even bought a third V1 Standard remote but still it would not work.

Now its months I have been writing to them and all they are doing is Face Keeping Cover-Up Only.
China Head office too sent me a case #, we'll see if my issues get resolved, its been months now.

When I had your issue with my V2, I kept calling them (multiple disconnects) and on or about the 12th or 13th call I finally got through got a ticket and had to send the controller in for a reload of their firmware (It has to be taken apart and 4 leds connected to a circuit board and firmware re-loaded). Once I got the RMA I had my controller back within two weeks. Do not give up.

Wow that's great for you but I'm not that lucky phone rings gets disconnected, blah , blah, blah. I'm pleased for you.

I just kept hitting the redial. I got through late on the 2nd day of trying.

Greetings WinRose, I had even bought a third Controller but it did not bind and just money wasted.
You mean all that is needed is to ship Autel just the " Remote " and not the Remote and Drone,
Thanks.
Ajay

I just shipped the remote. I told them I had the SC ordered and I did not want to ship the drone. They said ok and reloaded the firmware. They also told me that I can have two remote controllers connected to the same mode (instructor and student).

WinRose, Thanks for answering. My V1 Standard got stunned due to V2 SC firmware being right next to V1 Standard firmware.
The firmware not once said " Wrong Firmware "
It loaded perfectly without a hitch !
I got a third Remote but still failed to bind ! !

You are doing the two button push on the controller and the single button on the right sife of the aircraft. The aircraft is green button is not quick flashing?

With a bunch of negative posts regarding Autel service, I thought I would provide a contrary experience. Elijah Derryberry, Autel, has been wonderful to deal with. Initially, I had the issue of the smart controller software being loaded on to my regular controller and that went back to Autel and back to me within two weeks. Later I noticed that my right and down sensors were reported to be in an abnormal condition. Elijah sent me the calibration routine which failed to rectify the issue so he had me send the Evo II Pro V2 to him for repair. It turned out that the PCB board was failing and he replaced the board and sent it back to me within two weeks. I tested the drone this afternoon and it performed flawlessly. The button that permits pairing fell out during their reassembly (I had to use a paper clip) and he offered to send me a mailing label for me to ship it to them to have the button inserted. I just wanted to tell a good outcome regarding Autel service.
You are a patient person. After 6 + weeks of delays, you are still happy with customer service. Your product should have been returned to you in 100% working condition after the first repair. For someone who needs their drone for a livelihood, and unless you have a backup drone, you would be out of business.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy