Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Great customer service from Autel...if kind of wasteful

mjbok

Reaction score
Just wanted to share a story of great customer service from Autel.

I've been doing some construction survey work for a friend (non-paid, just progress on their home build) so I've been taking my Evo to work and going from work to the construction site. I left the controller out (read not in the case) and both of the rubber feet on the phone holder came off. I did find one of the feet and it became apparent that being in the hot car melted the glue and the feet just came off. I was unable to find the other foot and the foot I did find had the glue wrecked by the dirt/mud it fell in.

I contacted their customer service over the weekend. They asked for pictures of what I was missing along with pop, s/n's and some other information. Today they mailed me a new controller. That is great customer service, but kind of a waste. The controller is fine, I just needed either the phone holder or just the feet replaced. However they don't have those parts available so it was all or none.

To date this is the one area where Autel is failing: having parts available. It took how long to have props and batteries available? Still can't argue with the service.

As an aside they said that since I bought through eBay (even though through an authorized vendor) it technically was at their discretion if it was under warranty or not.

Reactions: jmbsmt63
You know I had a similar experience with case logic and my camera backpack. The one I purchased I think from Amazon came with a little neoprene panel that suspended the camera missing. Their CS told me they didn't carry spare parts so they sent me a backpack with no need to return the one I had I use both packs daily, one for my DSLR and all it's associated gear and the othe with my EVO and all it's associated gear, which will also do double duty with my Osmo Raw when I'm using it. I will look for my next case from Case Logic.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d