Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Got my 2nd x star

mtron7450

Reaction score
Hey,
Got a second x star to back up my original which is about 2 yrs old. Hoping to get into some real estate and inspection work. Bought it direct from Autel very good price and free fast delivery. Couldn't wait any longer for EVO although I definitely want one. Gotta make some money first. Biggest problem I have is video editing. It's driving me crazy. I'm using Premiere Elements 14. Any suggestions?

mtron7450,
I am kind of partial toward Cyberlink Power Director 16 for my 4K editing. I have also used Corel VideoStudio 2018 and Magix Movie Edit Premium. I believe you can download a trial of the Cyberlink program.

I will second the Cyberlink Power Director 16. If you wish to try before you buy they offer a free trial. The link to the product page is below.

Cyberlink Power Director 16

What is giving you problems with Adobe Premiere?

Hey,
Got a second x star to back up my original which is about 2 yrs old. Hoping to get into some real estate and inspection work. Bought it direct from Autel very good price and free fast delivery. Couldn't wait any longer for EVO although I definitely want one. Gotta make some money first. Biggest problem I have is video editing. It's driving me crazy. I'm using Premiere Elements 14. Any suggestions?

I use DaVinci Resolve. you can get a free download. You can look at my Youtube to see my work. And I just put one video on the Autel FB page

Reactions: mtron7450
Thanks to all the suggestions. I found Filmora is pretty good and easy to work with.
Thanks

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy