Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Google map search misson planner

cfimuncie

Reaction score
I am trying to plan a mission in order to take images of a commercial building in another town. I am in the mission planner and I am trying to search the address of the property in the search bar at the top of the page. When I search the address, city or just the zip code, I get error code 1008. I am getting really frustrated with Autel. Should I have went with DJI for a professional use drone? Thinking about getting a Mavic 2 pro and using this one for a backup.

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS
My honest opinion. If you are going to be mapping, I suggest you go with the Phantom 4 Pro.

I am trying to plan a mission in order to take images of a commercial building in another town. I am in the mission planner and I am trying to search the address of the property in the search bar at the top of the page. When I search the address, city or just the zip code, I get error code 1008. I am getting really frustrated with Autel. Should I have went with DJI for a professional use drone? Thinking about getting a Mavic 2 pro and using this one for a backup.

I have the same error in any mission. I pray they fix it. Pre-planning and saving a mission before arriving on site is frustrating because of the lack of search options. Please let me know if you find a solution!!! I will do the same.

I recently ran into this issue while using my Galaxy S5e tablet and received the following reply from Autel.....Thank you for your patience, after checking with my Quality Engineer it looks like this is a bug that will be resolved in the next app update which should be coming soon!

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS
I recently ran into this issue while using my Galaxy S5e tablet and received the following reply from Autel.....Thank you for your patience, after checking with my Quality Engineer it looks like this is a bug that will be resolved in the next app update which should be coming soon!

Thanks for the update!?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials