Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Good news from autel

jcmarceau

Reaction score
Just chatting with autel minutes ago and they are working on the development of a mutiple battery charger for the evo and yes there will be one coming out in a near future....yeah:)

Just chatting with autel minutes ago and they are working on the development of a mutiple battery charger for the evo and yes there will be one coming out in a near future....yeah:)
Are there any plans to increase battery capacity?

Did Autel say how many batteries and/or remote controller is supported? I'm about to purchase a multicharger for the Mavic Pro but I would rather wait and buy the official Autel one.

Did Autel say how many batteries and/or remote controller is supported? I'm about to purchase a multicharger for the Mavic Pro but I would rather wait and buy the official Autel one.
This is insane - doesn't someone make a multicharger for the EVO. For my MAvic they are giving these things away ~30... Evo is coming next week. I'm already not please with 3rd party support now no multi charger? Is that the truth?

This is insane - doesn't someone make a multicharger for the EVO. For my MAvic they are giving these things away ~30... Evo is coming next week. I'm already not please with 3rd party support now no multi charger? Is that the truth?
U need to understand that Autel is not DJI... It's like comparing Goliath to David... They barely have a single product on sale while DJI have a lot of products.

U need to understand that Autel is not DJI... It's like comparing Goliath to David... They barely have a single product on sale while DJI have a lot of products.
Rediculous... I do not think it is too much to ask to get a battery charger that can..... Charge my batteries.

Rediculous... I do not think it is too much to ask to get a battery charger that can..... Charge my batteries.
It's not too much to ask but maybe they don't have the resource, people or money. Remember, creating thousands of chargers it's going to cost a lot of money to them.

Talk with autel support today about accurate landing and after they responded to my questions I did ask them again if they are working on a mutiple battery charger and they told me they brought out the car charger on their website and that they are working right now on the development of the multiple battery charger and it should come out soon!

Reactions: Phillyjon
Talk again with autel support today about accurate landing and after they responded to my questions I did ask them again if they are working on a mutiple battery charger and they told me they brought out the car charger on their website and that they are working right now on the development of the multiple battery charger and it should come out soon!
Maybe they will be showing the charger at CES 2019.

Reactions: Phillyjon
Furlough - lasting longer than I thought. Go to work every day and looks like it my be awhile before I get paid again. (no political comments please) I decided to fly the Mavic Pro until the furlough is over and rethink the decision between which model I want to buy. The main reason though was that I don't need to spend 800 on a new bird right now will keep the $$$ and make a purchase when it is over.

Furlough - lasting longer than I thought. Go to work every day and looks like it my be awhile before I get paid again. (no political comments please) I decided to fly the Mavic Pro until the furlough is over and rethink the decision between which model I want to buy. The main reason though was that I don't need to spend 800 on a new bird right now will keep the $$$ and make a purchase when it is over.

Sorry brother, a shame you have to be caught in the middle, no no commentary. at least you have something to fly ........ and the time to fly? ;)

You know I have a Mavic Pro Platinum and there is really not reason at all to upgrade. I only bought an Autel Evo because is small like the Mavic and it's from a reputable company. I was thinking in getting an inspire but realized is too big and it will be time consuming to try to take it out to fly and also the battery is only like 18 minutes or less.
Also want to offer good luck to you regarding your job. Hopefully this is resolve soon but we still can't see the light at the end of this tunnel.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg