Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Good day From Buffalo, NY

Martyc6

Reaction score
I currently have a DJI Mavic 2 Pro with the Smart Controller, I have been contemplating on buying a Autel EVO II Pro and at some point getting the Smart controller too.
I shot this with my Mavic 2 Pro.
2021-08-26 06_43_11-Snip & Sketch.png
I have watched a ton of videos and reviews.

My thought is that the camera is replicable on the Autel, and a little longer flight times.

Is there anything I'm missing or need to consider before I pull the trigger on the Autel EVO II Pro?

Do take some time to read the various posts, on the 2 versions of the Evo II Pro. If you are planning to add the Smart Controller at a later time, ensure that the unit you purchase is in fact, a Version 2 model.

And having lived in Buffalo for about 40 years, during my life... my condolences... 😟

Reactions: Martyc6
Do take some time to read the various posts, on the 2 versions of the Evo II Pro. If you are planning to add the Smart Controller at a later time, ensure that the unit you purchase is in fact, a Version 2 model.

And having lived in Buffalo for about 40 years, during my life... my condolences... 😟
Yes I understand that I would want a version 2. which would make my equipment current with anything new that I may purchase after the initial investment. correct?

And yes Buffalo and surrounding area is a bit sad.. LOL

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d