Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Gimbal PTZ cable and rubbers

Ari Rosa

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I Need help ! I'm writing from Brasil and yesterday I had a small crash and I need to replace the PTZ Cable and the rubbers of the Gimbal.

The costs to send the unit to US and get back, are very expensive, and one friend(local dji tech center) can replace this parts for me.

Anyone know where I can buy this itens ? If the seller didn't send it overseas, no problem, I have one address in Miami ok.

Thank you !!!

Attachments

• ptz 2.jpg
    ptz 2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 39
  • ptz 3.jpg
    ptz 3.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 37
  • ptz.jpg
    ptz.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 36
Well... I searched all over the planet for parts but nobody had to sell. Unfortunately I had to send it from Brazil to Autel in the USA and now I am waiting for the estimate. Then I will have to pay another expensive freight and maybe taxes. But remember, this is all for just one cable and two rubbers.

Well... I searched all over the planet for parts but nobody had to sell. Unfortunately I had to send it from Brazil to Autel in the USA and now I am waiting for the estimate. Then I will have to pay another expensive freight and maybe taxes. But remember, this is all for just one cable and two rubbers.
Ari Rosa, did you manage to resolve yes or no, if they did, confirm to me, if not let me know and put a price on it, I have almost the same problem since a friend gave it to me because he couldn't get the flexible roll.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranga