Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Gimbal error

StSimons

Reaction score
I landed my E2P on the beach while it was very windy out. I know now not to do that in the future. My gimbal is moving the pace of a snail when trying to adjust up and down. Also it gave error that lense cover was on which it was not. Is it possible to disassemble and clean to gain back full functionality. If that is not encouraged who is a reputable dealer who I can send it in to get serviced. Thank you!

Blow out all of the motors and crevasses of the gimbal with a can of compressed air and gently manipulate the gimbal. You may have sand in the motors of the gimbal causing undue friction during normal use. Good luck!

Reactions: gschulzuio
blowing with air would be my first thought, too. then I thought that indiscriminate blowing might also force smaller particulates into the already close tolerances of the moving parts so perhaps close examination with strong lighting, a loupe and a fine brush can also be utilized.

If the sluggish movement of the gimbal is indeed caused by sand, that means the small grains might already be invasive in places where they should not.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy