Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Geo fencing

No, not at the moment, but the base is there and can be activated at the request of the countries. (As in China)
And there is nothing to make it an obsession. I have been piloting DJI since 2012 and it has never stuck me on any flight. A few warnings, nothing more.

Last edited:
We have been blocked multiple times using DJI drones even with FAA approval and DJI unlock. This has happened when the jobs have entailed flights to other parts of the country and there is simply no way to check it first or wait for a fix from DJI.

This is why we have moved away from DJI and to Autel and Parrot.

We have been blocked multiple times using DJI drones even with FAA approval and DJI unlock. This has happened when the jobs have entailed flights to other parts of the country and there is simply no way to check it first or wait for a fix from DJI.

This is why we have moved away from DJI and to Autel and Parrot.
Same issue and why I just dropped 2K tonight, I had Air Map approval in South Florida Class D Miami, Printed my approval, had it on me and I follow all 107 Guidelines to a tee and DJI wouldn't unlock me. DJI is a joke and for anyone to say otherwise hasn't flown in South Florida. I have followed every single rule and at first was ok I can live that because I dont break or violate the rules but DJI isn't compatible with Air Map LAANC and the promise to unlock doesn't do me any good 72 hours later. My job is to fly where I can legally and at a moments notice. DJI cost me money.

Reactions: Kinross36

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials