Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Geese

Who new that geese had political leanings.

Jim Carey, Justin Beiber, Seth Rogan... Of course those left wing geese are going to Cali... They're Canadian! On another note... When was the last time you bought a pack of Chicken Wings to throw on the grill? No right wings at all! It's an avian conspiracy!

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Actually they are Yanky geese, they keep crossing our borders every spring and no one stops them. They party all summer long and leave there sh! t behind then go back home. You guys can have them. Nothing but trouble makers.

Last edited:
Actually they are Yanky geese, they keep crossing our borders every spring and no one stops them. They party all summer long and leave there sh! t behind then go back home. You guys can have them. Nothing but trouble makers.
LOL, OMG can they sh*t. They takeover golf courses near SF Bay forcing players to skip holes. Working late one night, walking to my car, I realized I was surrounded — geese everywhere. They’re big, not afraid of humans. Dark, all I could see were 100’s of eyes, an occasional honk, walking over dried crap. All I could think of was Hitchcock’s The Birds...

LOL, OMG can they sh*t. They takeover golf courses near SF Bay forcing players to skip holes. Working late one night, walking to my car, I realized I was surrounded — geese everywhere. They’re big, not afraid of humans. Dark, all I could see were 100’s of eyes, an occasional honk, walking over dried crap. All I could think of was Hitchcock’s The Birds...

They call them Resident Transients here... Like that makes any sense. But they ruin our small ponds and people's yards... So while we are out fishing our Fish and Wildlife tells us to find their nests and shake their eggs. It kills them but the geese stay and don't bother making a new nest or laying more eggs. You want to see something funny? Watch the dogooder that thinks a sitting goose is a pushover. I've seen numerous people chased out of their boats. And one nest in particular was already done by me... I got the male to move off, they always do... But not mom. And this nest was on a small island facing the boat ramp... So EVERYONE got to watch as people got knocked out, and jumped out of their boats, usually within minutes of arriving. Ahh, good times.

Interesting formation. From a 2D perspective, it looks like the long, nearly single file, line of birds were following in the wind draft of the front line flyers.

So while we are out fishing our Fish and Wildlife tells us to find their nests and shake their eggs. It kills them but the geese stay and don't bother making a new nest or laying more eggs. .

Spraying the eggs with mineral oil works as well.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials