Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

G'Day

SJC

Reaction score
joined the orange people (lol) about 5 weeks ago, with the Evo 1. Gotta say the absolute best drone I've ever had, of course this is my 1st real drone, all the others were just toy grade. 1st day, 1st 6hours, mangled my right fingers in the back props. Don't know what I was thinking, though didn't realize at 1st back props lower than front. Being flying everyday since just fine, loving it. Yesterday comes along and burst my bubble. short version, coming to land, low battery, patch of concrete more favorable than the original dirt covered take off point, which was only 10 ft away, almost down then shock horror the bloody thing started ascending saying it was returning to home, and went right up into a tree branch and fell 10 ft. Battery popped off, camera screw cover came off, but other then scuffs on the blades and little orange paint missing on the bottom, it looked fine. I screwed camera cover back on and powered it up. This is where I noticed I had a problem. The gimbal won't calibrate, and when sitting still, makes a sound like a motor still trying to run. BUMMER. Guess I'll have to send it for repair.......

Sorry to hear that. The one thing is that Autel is easy to deal with and they usually step up for it's customers. Give them a call rather than email for best/quickest results.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg