Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

FS: 2-day old Autel XSP w/ 2 new xtra battery

PilotChris

Reaction score
SOLD! 1 like new battery left, started new post.

PayPal is accepted.
Local pick-ups are also welcome, I'm located in Michigan.

Sorry, no international.
Sorry, no trades.

I'm an honest seller, you can check my 100+ Positive feedback on R/C Tech here:
R/C Tech Forums

IMG_2017.JPG IMG_2018.JPG IMG_2019.JPGScreen Shot 2017-09-03 at 9.59.08 AM.png

Last edited:
They want to charge you a restocking fee? When did that start? That's insane...take it to another Best Buy and tell them there is a problem with it...I've been a Best Buy Elite member for the last 7 years, never been asked to pay restokcking fees for any returns including electronics...ask for a manager worse case, that's if you can't sell it in the next few days anyway.

They want to charge you a restocking fee? When did that start? That's insane...take it to another Best Buy and tell them there is a problem with it...I've been a Best Buy Elite member for the last 7 years, never been asked to pay restokcking fees for any returns including electronics...ask for a manager worse case, that's if you can't sell it in the next few days anyway.

Yep, that's their new policy and I used to be an Elite member.

When you purchase a drone from Best Buy now, on the electronic pad, you have to sign and agree to a 15% fee if you decide to return it. That is now in force across Best Buy, I was shocked, I asked the same question.

No worries, good deal here and if someone wants it they can save a few bucks!

At least you guys in the US can return yours. Once we open the box of a drone from Bestbuy Canada there is no return at all.
Drones
30 days
Unopened

Guess I'm not buying a drone from them then...or the new TV I was going to order this weekend either. I'm going to send corporate an email, I just read on the best buy forums about all of this, and they want to charge it on exchanges due to malfunctions as well as returns too...thats not going to work...who do they think they are, circuit city? LOL, they didn't last. Amazon it is from now on I guess unless I get a better answer from them.

Hope you get it sold, that really sucks. What if you got some quieter props like the Master Airscrews for $15?

Guess I'm not buying a drone from them then...or the new TV I was going to order this weekend either. I'm going to send corporate an email, I just read on the best buy forums about all of this, and they want to charge it on exchanges due to malfunctions as well as returns too...thats not going to work...who do they think they are, circuit city? LOL, they didn't last. Amazon it is from now on I guess unless I get a better answer from them.

Hope you get it sold, that really sucks. What if you got some quieter props like the Master Airscrews for $15?

Thanks. That was my last purchase from Best Buy also. There are many other places, especially mom and pop electronic shops around here to pick up appliances, TVs, etc. Rather keep the locals in business.

Yes, I looked at the Master Airscrews, but from what I read it is a very minimal noise difference, about 3-4db.
Which is nice, but not enough for my area of flight, I'm in a dense area.

If anyone is interested, please reply or send me a message. Thanks for looking!

-Chris

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials