Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Fruitful thoughts: Evo accessory list...

The Guy In The Helmet

Reaction score
So, in owning my Evo for a few months, I have been thirsting for some optional accessories that would add to the looks as well as the capability of my drone... So, I am wondering what you guys have done to your drone that others and myself might want to take part...

(I would leave a list of what I think is 'feasible', but I want to maximize the list by leaving this canvas blank)
;););)

You can get the controller with the glowing power button.
View attachment 4201
You already do... do you mean that the power button stays lit?
I also think the remote can use a stand arm on top/concurrent to the existing phone/display holder screw in point... Like everyone here, we all have problems with the remote tilting and falling over and the only thing that happens is that we rely on the (weak) antennas to hold the entire weight up!

You already do... do you mean that the power button stays lit?
I also think the remote can use a stand arm on top/concurrent to the existing phone/display holder screw in point... Like everyone here, we all have problems with the remote tilting and falling over and the only thing that happens is that we rely on the (weak) antennas to hold the entire weight up!
That photo isn't mine. My controller does not turn on a light for the power button. That is another difference between manufactured models.

That photo isn't mine. My controller does not turn on a light for the power button. That is another difference between manufactured models.

Mine does... and that stinks Autel's QA could have been a little better, right?! Did you not bring this up to their attention for resolution?

Mine does... and that stinks Autel's QA could have been a little better, right?! Did you not bring this up to their attention for resolution?
No. To me it's pointless if it glows or not. I just find curious how some do and some don't and why they added this or removed this from their controllers.

No. To me it's pointless if it glows or not. I just find curious how some do and some don't and why they added this or removed this from their controllers.
Admit it, you spilled some anchovies from a pizza slice onto your controller, it's a miracle it works at all! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Ansia
Admit it, you spilled some anchovies from a pizza slice onto your controller, it's a miracle it works at all! :)
There is a facebook group that has a post about this. I never knew there was some controllers that lit up. Up until now all the reviews and photos I saw, had the power button lightless.

• Wow
Reactions: HiloHawaiian

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller