Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Front OE sensor looses calibration every flight

zygmuntg

Reaction score
My front sensor looses calibration every flight and drone asks for calibration of this sensor. Quite annoying.
The drone was warking OK but then it took off without any reason and crashed into celling. After long discussion with Autel they finally repaierd it for free.
During last year I had no time to use it except a few flights when I noticed that problem. I also found a crack in uper shell (from front-left leg to this black false air inlet.
I want to replace the shell (Autel support is quite unresponsive so I will do it myself). Should I also replace front sensor?

I get front sensor needs calibration warning all the time for over a year of many, many flights. The front obstacle avoidance works anyway. Just have to put up with that annoying blurb on the screen all the time. I can't get the OA calibration tool to work.

Yes - this message is the most annoying part of this problem. My eyes and common sense makes much better OA system.
I've ordered upper shell and front sensor and will replace it so we will see if it the problem is in sensor.
OA Calibration Tool is not user friendly indeed.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy