Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Freewell Filters for EVO II are here!

EVO 1 or 2? Ya have a link if EVO2? I see your packaging says EVO2 6k, but I'm not seeing that on Freewell website. ??‍♂️

My apologies....I found it...Just had to use that "search" function...duhh!!

Last edited:
thank you for that. pricey...plus $15 ish shipping. But no additional sales tax which
would have been another $12 for WA state. I almost didn't make the purchase until
i saw that Paypal was an option. When I selected that, I learned I had a $120
cashback - unused so I just applied that towards the filter purchase. nice surprise

Very nice, I picked up the same set. Been using ND16, still in the learning process.

Also has a night filter, i believe these will be beneficial for us for most conditions.

Congratations!
Paul

ha...Waldo Pepper, meet Walter Mitty ;-)
I see you recognized Waldo Pepper, great movie. The Great Waldo Pepper, if you haven’t watched it I highly recommend it.

Never watched the movie Walter Mitty, So I ordered The Secret Life of Walter Mitty few minutes ago.

Recognized the name, Googled it and sure enough it’s a good movie. Looking forward to watching it.

Take care
Paul

i received email confirmation from Drone Works the same day. after 2 days,
they sent me email that the filters had shipped and included tracking number
(scheduled FL to WA in several more days)

Reactions: Deleted member 5206
Very nice, I picked up the same set. Been using ND16, still in the learning process.

Also has a night filter, i believe these will be beneficial for us for most conditions.

Congratations!
Paul
What “night” filter are you talking about? Picture please.

that is interesting, Waldo. if the Freewell site describes the set as being comprised of the attached, and you have 8 filters, then one from the set they described is not part of the shipped set. What do you think?
freewell filter set.JPG

Last edited:
that is interesting, Waldo. if the Freewell site describes the set as being comprised of the attached, and you have 8 filters, then one from the set they described is not part of the shipped set. What do you think?
View attachment 8035
Thanks WalterMitty,

Glad you brought this up, my error what I thought was the night filter is actually Filter CPL. Totally opposite of the night filter, CPL eliminates unwanted glare from reflective surfaces such as water, snow, glass windows or in some cases sky.

Boy that’s a big mistake on my part, appreciate you bringing this up.

Thanks again,
Paul

What “night” filter are you talking about? Picture please.
Cicero,

I made a mistake, what I thought was a night filter is actually a CPL filter for snow, water, glass windows, etc.

Sorry about this, WalterMitty caught this and brought it to my attention.

Take care,
Paul

Reactions: Cicero24
I wouldn't have been disappointed with a night/sky filter but would have wanted
clarification which of the other filters would have been sacrificed in the process.
no big. i am glad that the ND set became available.

yeah, I was impressed. turnaround from order to porch was 4 days (FL to WA)

(laughing at myself - at first attempt or two, i thought the filters were too small)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d