Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Found two stripped down cars yesterday. Typical early 90's Hondas

Here in CA its hard to be shooting guns without being noticed unless its like happening on New years...
Same here, but that far in the middle of nowhere. Those cars have been out there for some time, so I can tell Police haven't passed through there in a long time.

Same here, but that far in the middle of nowhere. Those cars have been out there for some time, so I can tell Police haven't passed through there in a long time.
There are many housing tracks close by if you watch the vid .. so the cars were stripped and then some kids came and took hammer or something to smash it up.The cars have been painted to hide their colors. Maybe they have been sitting in some garage and then decided to strip them both at once. You can see the groundwork done for the new homes. I sent a link to the local police just in case :)

Last edited:
There are many housing tracks close by if you watch the vid .. so the cars were stripped and then some kids came and took hammer or something to smash it up.The cars have been painted to hide their colors. Maybe they have been sitting in some garage and then decided to strip them both at once. You can see the groundwork done for the new homes. I sent a link to the local police just in case :)
I have to admit, I glanced at the video. I'm at work and look at the screen from time to time.

Reactions: Madhungarian

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy