Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Forum Discipline points

quinn karter

Reaction score
Does anyone know if their is a way to know if a forum , like this one or the others, if you've been given discipline points for something you may have said, posted, reacted to, or just plain did something, IS THERE A WAY TO CHECK. I'd rather know immediately rather than when it's too late, Like when you allready have too many.. As I'm sure most of you also would. Any ideas folks? Better to correct yourself early on, than later when the points are already too high to be fixed.

Oh and what would really be nice is a way to get subtracted disciplinary points, like when you post something really helpful or a thread that goes on for a while because it's enjoyed by all, etc etc.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if their is a way to know if a forum , like this one or the others, if you've been given discipline points for something you may have said, posted, reacted to, or just plain did something, IS THERE A WAY TO CHECK. I'd rather know immediately rather than when it's too late, Like when you allready have too many.. As I'm sure most of you also would. Any ideas folks? Better to correct yourself early on, than later when the points are already too high to be fixed.

Oh and what would really be nice is a way to get subtracted disciplinary points, like when you post something really helpful or a thread that goes on for a while because it's enjoyed by all, etc etc.
What are discipline points?

So, we do have a concept of "Warning points" on an account. If you have received any, you would know via message immediately. These are generally for not following the community rules below. After a number of warnings (and points) then you are banned, either for a period or forever.

There is also the concept of "flags" that are automatically given when you register your account and/or post the first X times. These help the system (and mods) determine if you are high risk for spam/fraud. There are dozens of factors that go into this system - location, IP history, email history, keywords, etc..

C.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58