Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

For taking photos and videos, is it necessary to install the micro sd memory?

DiegoMR28

Reaction score
In the manual, in the "micro sd" section, it says "Without Micro SD card, it is also allowed to take photo or record video but the image will be directly stored in the mobile device." Do I have to configure this in advance? because I can't take photos without the micro sd memory.

No option for taking pictures or video without Micro SD card at least at this moment. Maybe this will become available one day at the same time as all the promised features not launched yet (Dynamic track, Superdownload, Skyportrait...).

No option for taking pictures or video without Micro SD card at least at this moment. Maybe this will become available one day at the same time as all the promised features not launched yet (Dynamic track, Superdownload, Skyportrait...).
thank you

It will never "become available"; the Nano+ does not have internal storage at all, so you have to use an sdcard. The Lite series has 6GB onboard storage; the Nano has none.

In the manual, in the "micro sd" section, it says "Without Micro SD card, it is also allowed to take photo or record video but the image will be directly stored in the mobile device." Do I have to configure this in advance? because I can't take photos without the micro sd memory.
There seems to be no way to have video or photos recorded directly to your mobile phone despite this appearing to be an option.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials