Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

For issues binding Autel Care to a NANO/NANO+:

Blade Strike

Autel Enterprise Support
Reaction score
Website
auteldrones.com
To activate ARC, you will need to use the Aircraft Serial Number from the Sky app.

With the aircraft and remote connected to the Sky app, click "Start."
Click on the settings wheel/gear in the top right.
Click "About" and the Aircraft S/N is on the right towards the bottom.

Use that serial number, and if it starts with NAO, it is a letter O and not the numeral 0.

Reactions: Andrew01
so is the number on the box different than the a/c number that you would find when using the method you describe above (by going thru the sky app)?

before activating the drone, there's no way to do a "status check" on the a/c number unless you read it off the box, is that correct?

This is for care activation, not for craft activation. Craft activation is automatically done.

This is for care activation, not for craft activation. Craft activation is automatically done.
correct; sorry for the confusion. the reason why i am asking is i have a brand new still in the box aircraft. haven't used it at all, weather does not permit me to fly right now. i go to buy autel care online and first i do a serial number check per the instructions. i am using the a/c serial number from the label on the box (not from the sky app) and it's coming back as invalid when i run the status check on your website. is the a/c number on the box accurate? or must we only rely on the a/c number gained thru the sky app.

You will need the AC serial from the APP.
ok thanks for the clarification. i'll try it when i get back and am able to fly, probably this weekend. dji had a similar issue where the a/c serial number printed on teh box did not match the true s/n used for their own program which made me thought this might be happening here. i remember reading earlier in this forum that autel care wasn't exactly working for the new nano drones but that was awhile ago and nano drones are selling so im sure that issue is fixed already. appreciate it!

You will need the AC serial from the APP.
I have tried this for several days. I got the AC S/N off the app in the "about" section and still getting errors. I emailed cust care the first day but still no answer. I am going to be pretty upset if it isn't honored because I am now past the 48 hour activation window. What is going on?? You guys need to get your s*** together. You are dropping the ball on the 1-yard line. Although I'm not even sure you have made it to the 1 yet. If you want to compete with DJI, you guys need to definitely have your s*** together in ALL areas. I'm rooting for you guys but it's things like this that make me have my doubts. It shouldn't be this difficult to activate the damn protection!!!!!

Attachments

• Autel Useless Care.jpg
    Autel Useless Care.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 15
I have tried this for several days. I got the AC S/N off the app in the "about" section and still getting errors. I emailed cust care the first day but still no answer. I am going to be pretty upset if it isn't honored because I am now past the 48 hour activation window. What is going on?? You guys need to get your s*** together. You are dropping the ball on the 1-yard line. Although I'm not even sure you have made it to the 1 yet. If you want to compete with DJI, you guys need to definitely have your s*** together in ALL areas. I'm rooting for you guys but it's things like this that make me have my doubts. It shouldn't be this difficult to activate the damn protection!!!!!
here's the correct link, try this one: Activate your Autel Robotics Care-Autel Robotics Official Website

To activate ARC, you will need to use the Aircraft Serial Number from the Sky app.

With the aircraft and remote connected to the Sky app, click "Start."
Click on the settings wheel/gear in the top right.
Click "About" and the Aircraft S/N is on the right towards the bottom.

Use that serial number, and if it starts with NAO, it is a letter O and not the numeral 0.
I'm having problems with the next step for the ARC. I purchased ARC, got the confirmation email for the order and a second email with a link to activate via the service key. If I click it and enter the serial number it asks for a service code which I don't have in any of the emails. What do you put as service code? And I did look in the junk/spam folder and everywhere else I could think of.
(I also had to chat with support to have the S/N whitelisted because it was not working initially, then bumped into this second problem 😵‍💫

Edit: solved it with amazing help from the customer support guys, turns out the email I got didn't have a service code for some reason so they fixed it.

Last edited:
I'm having problems with the next step for the ARC. I purchased ARC, got the confirmation email for the order and a second email with a link to activate via the service key. If I click it and enter the serial number it asks for a service code which I don't have in any of the emails. What do you put as service code? And I did look in the junk/spam folder and everywhere else I could think of.
(I also had to chat with support to have the S/N whitelisted because it was not working initially, then bumped into this second problem 😵‍💫

Edit: solved it with amazing help from the customer support guys, turns out the email I got didn't have a service code for some reason so they fixed it.
I am having the exact same problem right now. I do not have the service code in my email. I purchased the ARC within my 48 hour window and now it has expired because I could not activate. I will contact customer support first thing monday but I am hoping they will resolve this without me having to send my drone in....

I am having the exact same problem right now. I do not have the service code in my email. I purchased the ARC within my 48 hour window and now it has expired because I could not activate. I will contact customer support first thing monday but I am hoping they will resolve this without me having to send my drone in....
They did both things when I contacted [email protected] without problems. You have to send a few screenshots (order/bill with visible dates and a screenshot of the ARC email without a code). Then they should whitelist your serial number and give you the missing code.

They did both things when I contacted [email protected] without problems. You have to send a few screenshots (order/bill with visible dates and a screenshot of the ARC email without a code). Then they should whitelist your serial number and give you the missing code.
excellent to hear. I will take screen shots of those emails now so I have it ready when I phone in tomorrow morning. Thanks for the reply!

Same problem happened when I tried to register for ARC on December 10th, 2022. The email did not contain the code like it was supposed to and tech support kept telling me to enter the code in the email which didn't exist! It took multiple emails and days of back and forth with tech support to get the drone registered. Wish I had known back then that this was a known issue. I was so frustrated that I came very close to returning the Nano and purchasing a Mavic 3 instead.

My aircraft SN is also invalid. I tried to activate Autel Care with new evo lite plus and the SN is invalid. I have the Autel Service key, sent pics to support@autelrobotics over a week ago. The aircraft SN matches the one shon in the sky app too. I received an email from support@autelrobitics asking for the same info I sent them a week ago.
Now I am way past the 48hour Autel Care window. I can't fly it because if I do I can't return it. Whi h I am going to do if a resolution isn't found by tomorrow.

There is no customer service for this brand new evo lite plus drone.

A silly mistake I made at first was inputting the O in the SN as a zero... if you have one in your SN it is worth a try to put either O or zero.

I just looked at my emails from December 2022 and it took 15 days to get a resolution when I couldn't register my Nano. I just kept sending emails every 3-4 days asking for an update and eventually my case was elevated to someone that could take care of everything. I sent lots of screenshots to support that I was following the instructions and giving them the information they needed. Sounds like you did the same. Hope they get back to you soon!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy