Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Flying The X-Star in The Snow

Well done — I watched it on the 65” TV, and it looked really good, tack sharp, considering the conditions, but I had to put on a hoodie to finish it. I’ve flown the pumpkin in Hawaiian rain-swells, wind storms—it just blasts thru It all. I guess there an advantage being big and heavy, LOL.

Well done — I watched it on the 65” TV, and it looked really good, tack sharp, considering the conditions, but I had to put on a hoodie to finish it. I’ve flown the pumpkin in Hawaiian rain-swells, wind storms—it just blasts thru It all. I guess there an advantage being big and heavy, LOL.

Ya I was a little heavy on the sticks going around corners. They are a lot more touche then the Anafi. More like a hair trigger on a gun lol
When you don't use it for a while you forget how to feather the sticks for those smooth transitions. The lens got all covered over shortly after take off so I am surprised it was a clear as it was.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Ya I was a little heavy on the sticks going around corners. They are a lot more touche then the Anafi. More like a hair trigger on a gun lol
When you don't use it for a while you forget how to feather the sticks for those smooth transitions. The lens got all covered over shortly after take off so I am surprised it was a clear as it was.
Yea I noticed that the 1st time I flew after a long break — it’s a touchy beast, a slight movement causes a jerk in the video— it took awhile to remember how much I have to concentrate to be smooth....

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy