Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Flight stats

mjbok

Reaction score
One of the things I like about my DJI drones is the ability to see a summary of everything I've done with them. By drone I can see number of flights, total distance, total time, pictures taken, amount of video, etc.

Is there any way to get this information for the Evo. Even if it is just a data dump and I have to put it into a spreadsheet that would be something. I've moved to the Evo being my primary drone (haven't used any of my DJI or Yuneec birds for at least a month), but I'd like to know how much I've actually done with it.

As an additional (stupid), but part of the reason I'm asking does anybody try to use flying stats as justification for the money we spend on these hobbies? I've gotten the Evo down to under 30 cents a picture, but that's because I'm flying so much doing survey work for a friend. I'd like to be able to know the total stats for it so when I'm asked why did you spend 1000 bucks on this I can say, "well, that's actually only 10 bucks a flight" or something.

The app has user accounts that track this. You can click each flight to see an overlay on Google maps.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20181008-173039_Autel Explorer.jpg
    SmartSelect_20181008-173039_Autel Explorer.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 18
The app has user accounts that track this. You can click each flight to see an overlay on Google maps.

Is this within Autel Explorer? How do you get into this?

I looked for this last night (without connecting to the drone) and couldn't find it. There was the splash screen with Go Fly and then the special flight modes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The Autel Explorer app. Find the Official Autel Robotics Owners Facebook group. It was posted there, and may have been a limited beta app.

I asked on that group. It seems it was a limited beta test. Hopefully it wont be much longer until its released.

Ok, so I'm told if you go to the Play store to download the app, it will ask if you want to beta test. Give that a try.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller