Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Flight Record Password Reset?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5206
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5206

Anyone know where I can reset this password?

I just purchased a CrystalSky and I’d like to sync the FR. When I login on the CS, it accepts the password, but I’ve never synced on my iPhone. So the records are all on the iPhone, but when I login to sync, it tells me “incorrect password.”

Thanks!

Reactions: Old Timer
When you program the app so you can save your flights on the cloud, it asks you to input a password to make your flight logs safe. This password can be different from your Autel account's password. Can you remember your password?

Reactions: Deleted member 5206
When you program the app so you can save your flights on the cloud, it asks you to input a password to make your flight logs safe. This password can be different from your Autel account's password. Can you remember your password?

odd - I’m typing a reply to you and thought I’d try it once more - and there it is. Same PW each time, but it finally took.
Thanks for your time and quick replies!

Reactions: Ansia
Is the Cloud the only place where iOS users can store the flight logs? Why not on our tablet or phone?
You can store them only on your device. The only drawback is that you won't be able to share it with other devices if you don't upload it into the cloud.

You can store them only on your device. The only drawback is that you won't be able to share it with other devices if you don't upload it into the cloud.
So, the log files are on my iPad somewhere but I can't see them unless I enabled Cloud sync?

No. You don't need to enable it. Everytime you take off, a flight log is created. You would have to sync manually in order to send the logs into the cloud.

No. You don't need to enable it. Everytime you take off, a flight log is created. You would have to sync manually in order to send the logs into the cloud.
If the log file is created on my iPad every time I fly, how do I see them? Do I need a special app? iTunes says "no items" in all catagories. Using VLC Media Player I can find my screen/voice recordings on the iPad but no data files.

I also have noticed with the Flight logs, that on the IOS the Missions are NOT being recorded, I have done a few missions and noticed this. Manual Flights they are recorded... I decided to test on the Android App and the Missions and the Flight Logs for them ARE being recorded, I want to use my IOS device because the screen is brighter then my android but I need my flight logs. Has anyone else had this problem

Also I noticed someone said something about the ICLOUD, it isn't the iCloud it upload to its AUTEL servers cloud server, because I can also download the log files to my android device that was done on my iPhone

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I still cannot sync my records to the cloud because I have no idea what I entered as a password almost a year ago. There HAS to be some way to reset this password, though Explorer offers no option. Does it require a reset by Autel themselves? I've tried every single combination of password I've ever used before I began using Dashlane (and I did not use Dashlane for this one) and they all fail. So I can't use the logs in any online apps.

Please: Someone tell me there's a way to change/reset this password.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials