Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Flight logs

Depending on what flight logs you want to view..
Start the Explorer App on the device you use to fly the drone
In the upper right corner click on the face icon and click on Flight Records

APP Homescreen.png

Your flight logs are there and you can replay the flight
View Files
Screenshot_2022-03-07-15-43-02.png

Or to view on PC,...connect your device that you fly with to your PC and follow the paths
Flight Logs Flip.png

Open your device and follow the path to your Files
Screenshot_2021-05-16-14-47-36.png

If you use more than one device, you can copy and paste and save all your logs to your computer in one file

Last edited:
Reactions: Felix the Cat
I have posted the question on the Nano + thread: we don’t use the “Explorer” app but the “Autel Sky”… I have un iPhone device and just explored all the folders on the phone but nothing!! I will try to connect the aircraft directly to my Mac but I doubt…

Reactions: flyingfool
From the manual, page 3
"Data Storage and Use The backup service function of this product is disabled by default, so user and flight information will not be uploaded or propagated through mobile device. When Autel Sky APPis connected with an aircraft, the flight log including the flight remote sensing data will be uploaded and saved in the Autel Robotics data server. All remote sensing data and flight logs are stored in the data server in the United States, but the data can be uploaded automatically only when the flight log backup option is enabled. Without the explicit authorization of user through APP, Autel Robotics customer service team has no right to access to the flight log data. With the authorization, it is only allowed to access to the flight logs within the selected time."

You could email Autel and ask them, but like my last two EVO's the flight logs where on the devise after I registered on first start up.
My dedicated APPs are on my tablets that that have no cell accounts

Reactions: Felix the Cat
In fact, the first time, I have flown without having logged in with my Autel ID! Now that I have made it the flight logs finally appeared! Thanks

Reactions: John Hennessy
Are flight logs uploading to the cloud?

I can’t tell that mine are.
Is there a way to check?

I assume this refers to the space in your phone. Try clearing the app cache.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58