Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Flag of Freedom with my Autel Evo

Jace_759

Reaction score
Greetings from El Cajon, CA!

I recently shot this video and my objective was to try circling an object manually. I chose a huge American Flag in my area. I know I can use the Evo to do this manueuver automagically, but I am really trying to get to know the Evo and develop a skillset for better manual flying. Your thoughts will be helpful. Thanks!

I recently shot this video and my objective was to try circling an object manually. I chose a huge American Flag in my area. I know I can use the Evo to do this manueuver automagically, but I am really trying to get to know the Evo and develop a skillset for better manual flying. Your thoughts will be helpful. Thanks!

That just takes a lot of practice and when you get it mastered it is still easy to mess up' I spent a lot of time flying around trees. Good Luck

Reactions: Jace_759

YOU ARE SO CORRECT, I fly all manual and really dont use any of the auto functions..that way if I screw up its my fault..so you learn some mad skills with them sticks..low flying is hardest/5ft above ground..and long distance is moot for me because of the autel evo zoom and if I want to film 2 miles away ill just drive there and film..(not an option in El Cajon..lol') one of the most important things is to know your camera view from an object/is it closer/farther than what it looks like....on your phone/control monitor.

Attachments

• MAX_0033.JPG
    MAX_0033.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: Jace_759
YOU ARE SO CORRECT, I fly all manual and really dont use any of the auto functions..that way if I screw up its my fault..so you learn some mad skills with them sticks..low flying is hardest/5ft above ground..and long distance is moot for me because of the autel evo zoom and if I want to film 2 miles away ill just drive there and film..(not an option in El Cajon..lol') one of the most important things is to know your camera view from an object/is it closer/farther than what it looks like....on your phone/control monitor.

Thank you for your feedback. Your point about learning distances from the camera perspective to what they actually are is a great one. Lot's to learn! Thanks again!

Reactions: witt

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58