Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

First vision of Madéira island Portugal ..

Franlac

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Bonjour de la France
I take you in my suitcases, for the beginning of my trip.
One of the highest cliff in Europe and the world. Cape Girão (Portuguese: Cape of Return) is a cliff on the south coast of the island of Madeira, located near Câmara de Lobos. Its height is indicated between 560 and 589 m There are terraced crops at mid-height as well as at the bottom of the cliff. In the past, these were only accessible by boat. Since August 2003, a small cable car was installed with the aim, initially, to facilitate access to farmers.
Enjoy et Merci ..

Really incredible footage — what a sea cliff! The green fields at the bottom are amazing. I have to go there someday. GGF was born there, as some grape farmers moved to Hawaii in the late 1800’s due to a grape virus killing the crop on Madeira. They came to work sugar cane fields, bringing with them a small guitar (machete) which became the ukulele!

Last edited:
Reactions: Franlac
Really incredible footage — what a sea cliff! The green fields at the bottom are amazing. I have to go there someday. GGF was born there, as some grape farmers moved to Hawaii in the late 1800’s due to a grape virus killing the crop on Madeira. They came to work sugar cane fields, bringing with them a small guitar (machete) which became the ukulele!
Yes exactly this history my friend, i love this island but not good weather conditions ... for me it's not a problem i flight even in disasters conditions !!
There is just one or two distillery of rhum in Madere, and almost no vineyards.
Merci mon Ami !

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Very nice Francis ?

I wonder how many tennis balls have been lost over the edge of that tennis court LOL
Thannnnk yoooouuu so Much one more time !!
Very nice Francis ?

I wonder how many tennis balls have been lost over the edge of that tennis court LOL
the owners of the tennis court are Americans and they almost never come !!
they do not lose anything ... I do not even know if they play tennis?
But I did not lose my EVO in the Atlantic Ocean ...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles