Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

First Video with Firmware 2.3.0

Very Nice. Were you in Auto settings???

Thanks. That was manual. I doubt auto would have been much worse but i like to play with with the settings, learn new things.

Reactions: JTZ
Wouldn't shooting at 60fps rather than 30fps allow you to cut that to 1/160?

1/120 actually. But with double the amount of data. And since the writing rate stays at max. 120 Mbit/s it has to be better compressed and will lose quality. That's why I won't change my workflow. I don't think we'll be waiting much longer for filters ?

Reactions: parkgt
Beautiful capture and great work on the grading, what editor did you use and did you start with the Autel LUT? Where is that, the scenery is very pretty.

Reactions: Micander
Beautiful capture and great work on the grading, what editor did you use and did you start with the Autel LUT? Where is that, the scenery is very pretty.

Thanks. It's southern germany, not far from where i live. I used Davinci (paid version) and the Autel lut.

Thanks. Yes, those are 10-bit files. You can see for yourself: MAX_0001.MOV
I had fun in DaVinci Resolve with the clip you made available. I adjusted color several different ways: 1) to my taste, 2) using Original Dobo LUT, and 3) using that LUT plus my tweeks. All of these produced less intense cyan than the Autel LUT that you used. It's fun to compare results and try to decide which is most accurate or which gives the desired results.:)

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller