Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

First travel and some observations

alex_markov

Reaction score
Updated a week and a beta FW later ;)
I had a first long trip with my EVO 2 Pro - 3 days, 17 flights, 83 km flight distance, several hours in air ...
Very good bird - good distance, good wind resistance, good connection, good battery life ...
but there were some bad things :(
- Gimble tilt the horizon several times in different direction during the flight very visible on sea shots ;) - did a gimble calibration did not test it after that ;)solved after 2.5.11 FW and calibration
- Slight lost of focus during one flight I did not notice on a screen :( and lost focus on another flight I corrected ;) -Happened again today :(
- very choppy response on yaw commands during stronger wind conditions - 2.5.11 FW + EXP0.3 on all axis solved the problem!!!
- and sadly flares and propeller shadows on low sun conditions - I purchased a CPL filter - hope it'll help?
life is going on ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: rcee
is there anyone else with similar problems or I have a defective unit?

I have updated to beta FW ...5.11 and beta app ...7.9 changed EXP's on all axis to .3 and .... I have A completely different beast right now - so stable and calm flyer especially in Ludacris mode - I have been able to speed the clip 2 times and it's still smooth something I never had with M2P! Changed also WB to 5200K and am glad of the results ... hope the focus issue is gone to ;)

Reactions: Tufargon
No luck with lost of focus - today he did it again fortunately this time I spotted it and corrected shortly after :(

Alex, what did you do to correct the focus problem?
So far, I have not experienced that.
Nothing ;) trying to spot it on time and correct. Other than than someone sugested using MF instead I did some experiments but am not convinced need to try in field ;)

Reactions: Rubik3x and Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy