Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

firmware update

lucas

Reaction score
hi, update the drone x-star premium, orange, and now the problem is that it takes off and in a few seconds, it tends to go down and crash, you could help me !!!

lucas,
1) Try reinstalling the firmware. (What version did you update to and did you update the batteries also)?
2) Contact Autel customer service YESTERDAY. (Seems like a serious problem).
3) I don't know if this is even possible: did you update using xstar wifi firmware by mistake?

lucas,
1) Try reinstalling the firmware. (What version did you update to and did you update the batteries also)?
2) Contact Autel customer service YESTERDAY. (Seems like a serious problem).
3) I don't know if this is even possible: did you update using xstar wifi firmware by mistake?

hello, thanks for the response, update it several times, and follow the same problem, contact me with the customer service and just tell me to send it to the factory for review, the issue is that I live in Argentina and it is a little complicated to do that, I'm thinking about installing the previous version, I had the v 1.1.3 and I went to the current one that is 2.0.12.

lucas,
I don't think it is possible to roll back a firmware update. Your right that shipping from Argentina can be troublesome but at this point, with my limited knowledge, I don't know what else to advise. (I am assuming you updated the batteries also).

the problem is that I raise it and it tends to go down to the ground, when I hold it so that it does not fall, and I accelerate to full, it does as intermittent accelerations ...

Does anyone know how to go back to a previous firmware?
if it is possible....

Not possible to revert back to old firmwares.

If this is true then it's an artificial limitation I would like to see removed. This means I will definitely not be updating firmware until everyone else has been flying it for a few months.

Updating has always been up to the end user. Lots of people say if its not broke then why fix it. The only time Autel ever let you revert back is when they screwed up one of their updates on the X-Star. Took them 2 years to make a final firmware for that and it still was not 100% fixed.

the problem is that I raise it and it tends to go down to the ground, when I hold it so that it does not fall, and I accelerate to full, it does as intermittent accelerations ...
Hello Lucas

I have the same problem, did you ever fix the problem, if so what steps did you take.

Thank you
Dougie

hi, update the drone x-star premium, orange, and now the problem is that it takes off and in a few seconds, it tends to go down and crash, you could help me !!!
Hi Lucas

I have the same problem, did you fix the problem, if you did fix the problem how did you do it.

Thank you
Avgas (Dougie)

Hi Lucas

I have the same problem, did you fix the problem, if you did fix the problem how did you do it.

Thank you
Avgas (Dougie)
Hi Guys - did you ever resolve this issue? i have the same problem - support said it is a main board issue but it happened after firmware update

Yes I’m convinced it’s a software issue, do you ever think there’ll be another firmware update for the X star, if I could only roll back to previous build of firmware.

thanks avgas - good luck.
my attempt didn't go so well - they offered me a new drone - no support at all.
Very bad support team

The reply I received was discount too, I’ve told they that it’s such a shame that a good quality piece of equipment be resigned to landfill when we are all trying to save the planet.

The reply I received was discount too, I’ve told they that it’s such a shame that a good quality piece of equipment be resigned to landfill when we are all trying to save the planet.
Not good
It supposed to be a reputable company but the service is really bad
I won't buy their product again if this is the level of support they provide

Reactions: Peter Goldwing

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials