Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware update

Alessandro88

Reaction score
Dears, I have a drone evo 2 pro rtk version 2, yesterday I made an update of the drone via sd card, I downloaded the update from the autel site of July 7 for radio control standard. I downloaded the update from Enterprise 2.3.23 v2. He made the update but after he gave me stick error on the remote control, as soon as it turned on he sent me to the calibration page but the sticks did not respond. Is it possible to restore old firmware or which ones should I download? Thank you

ALm5wu1LXicQtKh0GbSTOcnQxsuK1Fn0YydtiiR87NgqHg=s40-p
RispondiInoltra

Reactions: GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!
Drop by the pilot’s
check-in to introduce yourself

I'm not sure if there is a rollback feature or not. Have you tried contacting Autel Support?

Looking at the question you mentioned, did you install the wrong model program when upgrading the firmware? That was a sad mistake. I learned that the model of Autel drones must be the same. If the installation is wrong, you can try to download the correct version and reinstall and upgrade through the SD card. I hope this advice is helpful to you.

Reactions: Alessandro88
Guardando la domanda che hai menzionato, hai installato il programma modello sbagliato durante l'aggiornamento del firmware? È stato un triste errore. Ho imparato che il modello dei droni Autel deve essere lo stesso. Se l'installazione è errata, puoi provare a scaricare la versione corretta e reinstallarla e aggiornarla tramite la scheda SD. Spero che questo consiglio ti sia utile.
si il firmware corretto era quello per evo 2. Risolto

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SycamoreGroves