Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware Update 12 Successful But...

Ram

Reaction score
Before I go to the flying spot, at home, I make the calibrations and firmware check. This time it ask for vX.X.12. The update was successful. When I get to the flying spot and turn the E2P, it ask again for the update... Anyway, got time and batteries, so, I update again and again was successful. A week later I went to fly and again it asked for the same firmware update. Does this happened to anyone else?

So if the firmware update includes a firmware update for the batteries, then you must update each individual battery. Each time you insert a new battery that has not been updated yet, it will give you an update notification. I have never had and update notification twice in one flight though.

Reactions: Alex of Oz
Seems like there is an issue. Perhaps the battery update didn’t take?

So if the firmware update includes a firmware update for the batteries, then you must update each individual battery. Each time you insert a new battery that has not been updated yet, it will give you an update notification. I have never had and update notification twice in one flight though.

The same day of the update, I use my 3 batteries without asking for another update. The week after when ask for update again (the same update) I use again my 3 batteries without any update message.

Well, I guess the update was successful and never had an issue in the way I do the update. Tomorrow I will be flying again, let see what happens...

The 2.5.12 has a firmware update for the batteries. That's the only thing that makes sense with the multiple update notifications. Maybe force the update each battery using the SD card? Let us know how your future flight goes.

Reactions: Ram
Well, I turn on the RC and the E2P and again ask for update v2.5.12. I update the 3 batteries. As soon as I got home, I will check again before ask for tech support.

This has always been an issue with Autel. Happened with the EVO and now the EVO II. FW2.5.11 & FW2.5.12 have the same battery module V0.0.14.0 in each release. Clear your cache and format your SD card and you shouldn’t have the alert anymore. It’s another one of Autel’s infamous software bugs.

Reactions: Ram
This has always been an issue with Autel. Happened with the EVO and now the EVO II. FW2.5.11 & FW2.5.12 have the same battery module V0.0.14.0 in each release. Clear your cache and format your SD card and you shouldn’t have the alert anymore. It’s another one of Autel’s infamous software bugs.

What is the procedure to clear the cache?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja