Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware Beta 1.5.34

RichL

Reaction score
Anyone download and use the Beta version 1.5.34 of the firmware for the EVO Lite? I recently contacted Autel because my EVO Lite + started to wobble on take off. When I landed it one motor was much hotter than the others so I figured it was starting to seize and needed a replacement. Karen from Autel responded that this was a problem in cold weather and was addressed with this firmware version (1.5.34) which is listed as a beta version. When I asked if there was issues with this firmware because it is a beta version, Karen responded that it addresses the issue with no other concerns. So, because I've had experiences with Karen before I need to ask if any of you have downloaded this firmware. If so, does it work without wrecking something else up? Thanks!

I flew yesterday and after I was finished the update popped up on my controller. I downloaded it to Lite Plus and put a fresh battery in and went back up to see if drone flew fine.
I didn't have problems beforehand so not much difference but it flew fine and did everything I asked on new update. Landed it put it away till next weekend.

I haven’t downloaded the beta Sky app. Do you mind sharing what is new in beta? Many thanks.

I haven’t downloaded the beta Sky app. Do you mind sharing what is new in beta? Many thanks.
It is not the Sky app that I am asking about. It is the app for the aircraft. The drone would wobble in very cold weather. Apparently it is a known issue with a few EVO Lite's so they created this beta version to address it.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller