Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Finally, my custom case has arrived !

edgardcafe

Reaction score
Hello, guys
I just want to share my new case for the Enterprise. I made the design, measuring and sent it to a company that cuts foam.
The case is a Nanuk 923, and I just wanted few things while carrying my drone outside which are batteries, Smart controller, drone and extra Sdcards.
The first time when the foam arrived, it has some parts to fix, so I sent it back to the company and now everything fits perfectly. I’m so happy with it.

Attachments

• E7B53D94-A1BB-461A-87AA-F3D7ABDF179E.jpeg
    E7B53D94-A1BB-461A-87AA-F3D7ABDF179E.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 39
  • D190A17E-5E30-45F0-A461-BBD00125A44B.jpeg
    D190A17E-5E30-45F0-A461-BBD00125A44B.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 39
  • 345A5C84-9BE0-4470-9AFA-540CBBFFB8ED.jpeg
    345A5C84-9BE0-4470-9AFA-540CBBFFB8ED.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 37
  • C265E41D-4E21-4D06-AD9C-AA0CE1A23755.jpeg
    C265E41D-4E21-4D06-AD9C-AA0CE1A23755.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 38
Hello, guys
I just want to share my new case for the Enterprise. I made the design, measuring and sent it to a company that cuts foam.
The case is a Nanuk 923, and I just wanted few things while carrying my drone outside which are batteries, Smart controller, drone and extra Sdcards.
The first time when the foam arrived, it has some parts to fix, so I sent it back to the company and now everything fits perfectly. I’m so happy with it.
My custom case has arrived too for my EVO 1. It looks exactly like a trash barrel . Not quite, but I'm almost there. Not a chance I will spring for another anything Autel.

My custom case has arrived too for my EVO 1. It looks exactly like a trash barrel . Not quite, but I'm almost there. Not a chance I will spring for another anything Autel.
Who is the company

Hello, guys
That is so cool, very clean something you designed to be proud of. That’s probably the best solution, design your own and get one made professionally.

I may do that, I'm constantly changing up my case layout to fit everything. Recently, added the FT Aviator hand controller and tripod to bottom case. Actually fits, I’m not done still have to finish up the lower case area to look more professional. Will add a couple of pics, hopefully it’s easy on the eyes just remember I’m not finished with the final layout.

I’ve since eliminated the AlienTech booster from the carry case, as powerful the Autel SmartController is found myself not using the AlienTech booster.

Congrats edgardcafe!
PaulC98D8BF9-61C3-4F93-A380-E011364C4C2C.jpeg0E74580B-D2F3-4C36-B5A0-B020ED1D7943.jpegB0BEF8E1-4575-458E-9313-1998A18DF7E5.jpeg

That is so cool, very clean something you designed to be proud of. That’s probably the best solution, design your own and get one made professionally.

I may do that, I'm constantly changing up my case layout to fit everything. Recently, added the FT Aviator hand controller and tripod to bottom case. Actually fits, I’m not done still have to finish up the lower case area to look more professional. Will add a couple of pics, hopefully it’s easy on the eyes just remember I’m not finished with the final layout.

I’ve since eliminated the AlienTech booster from the carry case, as powerful the Autel SmartController is found myself not using the AlienTech booster.

Congrats edgardcafe!
PaulView attachment 12553View attachment 12554View attachment 12555
It looks nice 👍
I decided to design my own foam because I never found one case that I really liked, I have bought the rugged hard case for the Evo 2, I bought the shoulder bag, and I tried 3x to cut foams and it never got perfectly, so I got tired and decided to spend little more and get what I like.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Very slick...great work! I'd be interested in seeing your EVO 1 case. I've been working with Jordan and Brad from GPC on my EVO 1 case and I should have it in my hands by the end of next week. I'll upload a few pictures of the finished product. If anyone is interested, here's the design that I just approved this afternoon. Screenshot_20211217-220151_ezPDF Reader.jpg

Reactions: edgardcafe
Very slick...great work! I'd be interested in seeing your EVO 1 case. I've been working with Jordan and Brad from GPC on my EVO 1 case and I should have it in my hands by the end of next week. I'll upload a few pictures of the finished product. If anyone is interested, here's the design that I just approved this afternoon.
It looks nice but you should post it in the Evo 1 category. This is the Enterprise treads

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58