Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Finally got to fly it

skipper1

Reaction score
After almost 2 weeks of ownership, I got to fly my Evo 2 Pro. First impression, is this a racing drone or camera drone. Man are those sticks sensitive. It’s gonna take some practice to figure out how to get rid of the jerkiness of starting and stopping. I did go into advance settings to Expo, slowed to .20 but honestly couldn’t tell there was much difference. I flew in Novice mode, sticks still way too sensitive.
Maybe there needs to be another mode for filming where the sticks have been slowed and smoothed out. Or you can go into settings and adjust it to your liking. I got this for the camera not that it flys like a bat out of hell. I might be missing something in the settings and hope I am, if anyone knows how to fix this...I want to know how you do it.
The remote, let me fly it a couple more times, today I didn’t like it. I’m a pincher not at thumber.

I saw this thread and checked. I only have two modes, standard & ludicrous. I am currently on v1.5.9 (beta app)

I am on V2.3.0. Maybe Asia will have some answers when he pops in again.
Sorry, I’m on Explorer iOS V1.4.18, Android V1.1.5.3. I have Crystalsky Android and like to switch to iPad Mini 4.

Last edited:
Just downloaded and installed iOS Autel Explorer Beta app. I have an iPad mount that will be here this week And then will be able to test.

Hmmm, I don't have precision mode either and have never seen it in that part of the menu. Android user here. What version of the app is that, Ansia?

Edit: looks like it was moved, makes total sense now. Looking forward to the exp control too.

I verified it with the latest Explorer app. I am on the Evo 1 side of things. I wasn't aware it got changed on the Evo 2, since at the beginning it was in the same place as Evo 1.

Congratulations with getting the Evo 2 Pro, it’s a solid flyer.

Try Duel Stability mode, you’ll fly like a pro with this mode. Smooth throughout flight, give it a try.

Paul

Congratulations with getting the Evo 2 Pro, it’s a solid flyer.

Try Duel Stability mode, you’ll fly like a pro with this mode. Smooth throughout flight, give it a try.

Paul
I’m going to tomorrow morning. It took awhile to locate it and noticed you can’t access the mode until you’re in the air. Maybe that’s just because it is beta and will change. I’m hoping that once you fine tune everything that you can save the settings. Looking forward to flying, I’ll report back tomorrow.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58