Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Finally Arrived.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1872
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1872

OK Guys,

It's finally arrived and all I can say it was worth the wait.(5 weeks in customs) Spain.

I've already ordered propellers just in case :)

What I would like to know is how to effectively download video onto my android phone quickly.

I pressed the download button while flying and it took 10 mins approx 1045kb/s to download a 845meg file to my phone.

Would also to say how quiet it is too.

When I had the competition it would automatically copy directly onto my phone.

Thanks in advance.

Happy evo flyer SPAIN!

OK Guys,

It's finally arrived and all I can say it was worth the wait.(5 weeks in customs) Spain.

I've already ordered propellers just in case :)

What I would like to know is how to effectively download video onto my android phone quickly.

I pressed the download button while flying and it took 10 mins approx 1045kb/s to download a 845meg file to my phone.

Would also to say how quiet it is too.

When I had the competition it would automatically copy directly onto my phone.

Thanks in advance.

Happy evo flyer SPAIN!
5 weeks? what are they expecting that it carries a lethal disease, a new strain of the flu?? LOL

5 weeks? what are they expecting that it carries a lethal disease, a new strain of the flu?? LOL
Mine just arrived today! yay!
BEAUTIFUL

Unfortunately my seperate package of two batteries was blocked by some government 'friend and helper' :D I am not even kidding:
funny.png

At least ebay refunded my money.

As a real OLD fart RC pilot, i'd really like to train my reflexes on this for a few weeks in PURE MANUAL flight mode indoors - Just practicing hovering. Is that possible?

Can I set 'ATTI' mode before 'launch' and just fly this thing manually like a toy quadcopter?

[EDIT] Ah it looks like it's the German rules - importing a toy with a battery is fine, importing batteries alone is some kind of Ultimate Evil. :D

Last edited:
Well

I've already ordered 4 pairs of blades too, Weather here is lovely no wind but been using in beginner mode. I've had a GHOST 3 (Cough! by another name).

oh man, i've been there :) i mean in Spain, for quite some time :) whey are slow :D

no offence suzukigsxr :p

@drshiwas they love to push paper o_O.

No offence taken. I'm too happy with my new drone alot different to the other competition drone.

Customer service has again been super amazing.

I was asking them about downloading video quicker than 1045/kbs to my phone, they were helpful.

But it does mean taking out the memory card from the EVO :(.

I did want another solution, but heh!

Also I have a lifthor EVO tablet holder I bought it on Black Friday 15% off, yes it's expensive but its also very well built.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles