Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Filters

cubanken

Reaction score
Looking through here, I couldn't find any actual yes/no answer. Will the current model polar pro filters work on the E2P?

Thanks

I am happy to hear about the abilities of the pro version and thank you for sharing! I am curious about filters for the 8K EVO II. Anyone hear or read about updates on production or release of ND filters for this model?

Awesomeness, good news! It seems it it taking Freewell a minute to roll them out, at this point. But it is good to read up on the description that is provided. Thank you for the link!

Question as i am no video guy but focus on photography:
Would applying motion blur in post not do the same for you as a ND Filter, just more controllable and without artificially increasing sensor noise by reducing light?

Ender

Pre-ordered from Drone-Works this morning. Looks like several weeks out, but well worth it. This will sure beat the smoosh-on filter set for the GoPros!

I found an old set of ND filters that I used for the Osmo Action. I was able to carefully pop out the ND 16 OA filter and securely place it in the OEM lens cover of the Evo 2 Pro. It doesn’t move. Hopefully this will work for the time being...
C2D05A03-1DD8-4B3B-89D2-0C2BA6DEE8E0.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: PingSpike
The linked set of Freewell filters is $130.
With the Autel Evo 2 Pro's variable aperture, I don't need ND density filters to cut the light transmission, but I would love a polarizing filter for water shots. Is there any source for a reasonable price on a CPL filter?

The linked set of Freewell filters is $130.
With the Autel Evo 2 Pro's variable aperture, I don't need ND density filters to cut the light transmission, but I would love a polarizing filter for water shots. Is there any source for a reasonable price on a CPL filter?

If you only take pictures then that may be true. If you want the best out of video you will need NDs to get the f-stop in the best range for sharpness and to help follow the 180 degrees shutter rule.

I found an old set of ND filters that I used for the Osmo Action. I was able to carefully pop out the ND 16 OA filter and securely place it in the OEM lens cover of the Evo 2 Pro. It doesn’t move. Hopefully this will work for the time being...
View attachment 7875
I did the same thing with a set of old Mavic Pro ND filters I had laying around with my 8k gimbal. It works really well and the original Mavic Pro filters from Neewer fits the 8k gimbal well. No vignette at all. I just received my 6k Pro gimbal and ordered an OA set to do the same for my 6k. Thanks for sharing. I was wondering what other ND filters out there that I could do the same with the 6k. Now I know and Amazon has them here tomorrow. Can’t wait to give it a try with the OA filters. Adios!

Reactions: Bigdz
View attachment 7875
Were the ND filters you are using in the meantime Skyreat filters off of Amazon?

Were the ND filters you are using in the meantime Skyreat filters off of Amazon?
Yes... but remember, I popped out the glass and placed it in the oem lens cover, which fits perfect. The ND filters are for the Osmo Action and they are the Skyreat brand... just use a cloth and press from the inside out...softly...5A9EA4A9-D2DD-4C88-AFD1-69342E705A57.jpeg

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy