Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

False Warnings

GLEvideo

Reaction score
Just wondering if others are experiencing this and if someone knows how to remedy the issue.
Right after loading in new firmware (1.5.8) and taking the first few flights I have noticed warnings showing up on screen that appear to be from the previous flight a day or two ago. For instance...after just taking off and the aircraft is now hovering at about three feet the low battery warning shows up. But it's a freshly charged battery, controller says aircraft battery is 90% and controller battery is 95%. I push on through it and climb out and start flying away when critical battery low warning shows up and says it's returning to home. I cancel the RTH and keep flying and a couple minutes later the critical battery low message shows up again. I have to cancel the RTH again and do this multiple times through the flight. I also get frequent warnings about video link signal is low but the aircraft is only a few hundred feet away and I'm staring right at it line of sight. The video screen will even freeze for a few seconds and then recover with fresh motion. All this started with the new APP and new firmware. What the heck is going on?

The first thing I would likely do since you can't go backwards with firmware is try the older version of the app.

How do I do that? The APP updated itself and I had no clue there was an update until I opened it one day to fly.

You have to uninstall the app then install an older version. I don't know if there is an auto update setting but if there is then I'd turn that off. Or if it asks you to update I would just say no.
I don't have a copy of an older version but I know someone in here does. Maybe Ansia?
I've noticed some users having problems in the newer version where it has both the EVO 1 and 2 in it.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djfxall