Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Extended Warranty

Peter Goldwing

Reaction score
I have sent my Evo back twice for problems under warranty.
It takes 11 days one way from Fl to WA. That is 44 days of travel thus far. If they will fix it in one week and send ir back then the total days without a drone is almost 2 months
I wonder if Evo will credit me this time if I ask them, towards the warranty.

Also I like to know if I can purchase extended warranty from them
Thanks

I would definitely bring this up with Autel CS/support as you've been without your aircraft a lot.

As for third party extended warranty, we recommend Cover Your Assets by CPS and you can get a quote online here: CYA Online Quote

Drone under $250.. ....$107.88/ year. Must be nuts to pay half of the cost of the drone to insure against defects for a year

I have sent my Evo back twice for problems under warranty.
It takes 11 days one way from Fl to WA. That is 44 days of travel thus far. If they will fix it in one week and send ir back then the total days without a drone is almost 2 months
I wonder if Evo will credit me this time if I ask them, towards the warranty.

Also I like to know if I can purchase extended warranty from them
Thanks
LOL, good luck, they barely back up their products as it is.

Peter, Compare what is comparable, your Evo 2 is worth $ 2300 and takes the 2000-2500 range.
After the warranty, I take because even with a deductible of $ 299, a good repair of breakage will suremenbt exceed $ 500
At $ 107, why not.
CYA.JPG

This looks good. The previous site asked for your CC before you get a quote. What site is this insurance on?
And I have an Evo1 not 2
Do they cover flyaways and pilot error? if not then it is not such a good warranty. Deductibile is to high

Normally the guarantees are as follows:
(to check if they are respected)
Plan Details
We Cover:
100% Comprehensive Parts and Labor Coverage
Covers Flyaways and Pilot Errors
Free Two-Way Shipping
Fully Transferable
Low Deductibles

I paid $970.00 for my evo 1 with 3 batteries.
I wonder if Autel would sell me a used one and match it to my controller and how much would they charge me.

I would like to make a decision on this insurance in case of flyaway or total loss.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials