Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Explorer Apps crashing when changing EXP under adv settings

jcmarceau

Reaction score
There is an issue with android when you want to change the EXP under advance settings in explorer app. If your phone is setup in another language then english the app will crash when playing with this setting but if you are in english it will not .....mine was setup in french and the app was crashing every time...i have talk to autel and they told me to try it in English and now it works. So make shure that your android is setup in english prior to flying.

Just so you know.

They told me they are aware of the bug but did not told me if it will be fixe in a future update! Things seem to take long time with autel firmware update and apps update!

Reactions: Ansia
There is an issue with android when you want to change the EXP under advance settings in explorer app. If your phone is setup in another language then english the app will crash when playing with this setting but if you are in english it will not .....mine was setup in french and the app was crashing every time...i have talk to autel and they told me to try it in English and now it works. So make shure that your android is setup in english prior to flying.

Just so you know.

They told me they are aware of the bug but did not told me if it will be fixe in a future update! Things seem to take long time with autel firmware update and apps update!
You have to fly in English or change the setting in English, the app crashes during flight or when you make the change? Sorry it was a little unclear to me.

The explorer app is in English so you cannot change that but your android as to be in english in your phone not in another language....else then english oreo or pie android it will make the apps crash when you change the EXP in advance settings in explorer app.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja