Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Explorer App says my email is no good

Reaction score
Aloha everyone,

I'll begin by saying thank you for all of your collective support, and please know that I searched this site for quite a while looking for the answer to my question, but couldn't find one that applied. So, here I am, posting up for help, which feels a little more like 'taking' than 'giving' to the community. I'm sure I'll be able to swap that flow soon.

Anyhow, here's the problem - within the Explorer app, whether choosing to log in or register (I tried my auteldrones.com account info to see if that worked), the platform tells me to enter a valid email address. Now, I'm not gonna say I've never mistaken some things in life, but I can assure you I know my email address. It's quite simple, and is the base of survival for my biz, so it's not something I'd forget. However, the address is short, and maybe that's flagging something in the Explorer app? Format for my email is: [email protected]

At this point, I'm at a loss for solutions, and appreciate any help or insight y'all are willing to offer.

Mahalo,

J

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials