Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Explorer App Question

motorider

Reaction score
I fly in an area close to an airport and request and receive LAANC approval. I set the elevation limit to what I have requested, and fly. There is no problem with the flight, but I receive a pop up warning on the left side of my screen that I am flying in a restricted area. This wouldn’t normally be a problem, except I get this warning every second or so, and can be distracting. Is there any way to mute this warning, or delay the frequency of it?

I fly in an area close to an airport and request and receive LAANC approval. I set the elevation limit to what I have requested, and fly. There is no problem with the flight, but I receive a pop up warning on the left side of my screen that I am flying in a restricted area. This wouldn’t normally be a problem, except I get this warning every second or so, and can be distracting. Is there any way to mute this warning, or delay the frequency of it?
Sorry. There isn't. I've tried and it makes me nuts. What I do is put the camera in full screen, so I don't see the notifications.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58