Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Explorer App - issue??

Buzzard

Reaction score
Hi guys, has anyone come across this and found out a work around.

When I try to upload my flight records to the cloud (using the little could in upper right hand side of the screen) all I get is 'Network Unavailable' ?

Now Im assuming its referring to my network (wifi) when very clearly there is .

Or is it referring to some other network, perhaps Autels?.

Im trying to upload my records to Airdata UAV.

Any help would be great thanks...

Attachments

• IMG_7734.jpg
    IMG_7734.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
No, Ive not turned the password on although its allocated to it if need be..

Ive just tried with the password enabled, made no difference at all ??

Last edited:
I solved the problem. Ultimately I just removed the Autel Explorer app then reinstalled it and it seemed to fix the problem. Before I deleted the app, I saved my flight logs onto my computer. I use an iPhone, so you can find the Autel folder using the files app. That folder and the files inside will also be deleted when you delete the app. So, if you want to keep your old logs, make sure to back them up first. Once I reinstalled the Explorer app, I replaced the contents of the new Autel folder with the files I backed up. It all seemed to work and I can access my old log files through Autel Explorer and push the files to the cloud. Hope you have the same experience.

I solved the problem. Ultimately I just removed the Autel Explorer app then reinstalled it and it seemed to fix the problem. Before I deleted the app, I saved my flight logs onto my computer. I use an iPhone, so you can find the Autel folder using the files app. That folder and the files inside will also be deleted when you delete the app. So, if you want to keep your old logs, make sure to back them up first. Once I reinstalled the Explorer app, I replaced the contents of the new Autel folder with the files I backed up. It all seemed to work and I can access my old log files through Autel Explorer and push the files to the cloud. Hope you have the same experience.

One of the best things Autel has done with the Explorer app was to allow file access for iOS.

Reactions: Rubik3x

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d