Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EXP

Anyone understands how to REALLY do this ?
How do i get to mode 2.
Looks like you can control turning speedView attachment 7027
I adjusted mine to 0.20 which seemed to help per the recommendation from Jeff Sebelius im still tinkering with it but if you go into the Explorer app go to settings, then flight control, advanced settings, then EXP you can manually adjust the number.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200519-145944.png
    Screenshot_20200519-145944.png
    166.3 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: Peter Goldwing
set mine to .20 too
I think you'll like that setting seems to make a decent difference id just be sure to double check that it saved the setting just before flight seemed like the first time I set it first flight it had reset to the original setting could be cause I did the setting offline while watching the instructional video as now it stays at the new setting.

Again, its very annoying that you cannot do the setting without the drone being connected. Some settings the drone has to be in the air.

It is normal for the drone to be connected, because these are stored in the drone's memory. Like altitude, rth etc ...

Again, its very annoying that you cannot do the setting without the drone being connected. Some settings the drone has to be in the air.
I agree the app should store the settings then once connected shares those settings to the drone just a minor inconvenience but would be nice id actually like to see a partner app to the Explorer app for pc so you could set waypoint missions and other settings from your computer maybe through sone type of cloud service.

Reactions: parkgt
.4 is a good srting point..
i wish i could exp all the other controls like gymbal, rudd yaw,

Reactions: parkgt

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain