Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EXP Settings not saving changes

ksphotoj

Reaction score
Hello,
Is anyone else having this issue? Prior the last 2 most recent firmware updates, I had adjusted the EXP settings in the app to change the stick sensitivity without issue. Now, with both updates (2.5.11 and 2.5.12) the Forward/Right Backward/Left box will not save my changes. The Rotate Right Rotate left box, however, does save my changes (I don't know about the Throttle Up Throttle Down box, as I have left its settings unchanged). I have the latest app version (v1.2.7.10) and have confirmed the latest firmware versions for everything else. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Thanks for the update! At least it's not something that keeps me from flying...

Firmware update V2.5.18 does not seem to have fixed this issue, though the Release Notes indicate it was fixed. Autel Explorer V1.1.7.19, Android 11

Brock Inspector,

I discovered that last week when I updated the firmware and it still wasn't fixed. Do you know if Autel is aware that it isn't actually fixed, like they claim, or should I make a ticket?

Reactions: PingSpike
Brock Inspector,

I discovered that last week when I updated the firmware and it still wasn't fixed. Do you know if Autel is aware that it isn't actually fixed, like they claim, or should I make a ticket?
I would make a ticket or email [email protected] - he has been a guru for me. He reports all issues to the engineers. Very good and smart person.

I was trying to save my settings and they are still not saving. Thought maybe I was missing the save button.

Under flight control, advanced settings, EXP will not save.

Same with some gimbal settings, can save Gimbal Pitch EXP sensitivity but not the Gimbal Pitch limit to on.

Autel Explorer V1.1.7.38

MCss454, it worked for me on my Motorola Moto G starting with Beta v1.1.7.36 (using Android 9) and now on my Pixel 4A 5G (Android 11) with v1.1.7.38 using both Firmware v2.5.19 and now newest v2.6.22. Could it be that your firmware is older than this? EXP curves are set on the Android device but stored somewhere in the controller/drone interface. (The Pixel found the EXP Pitch/Roll settings made and saved with the Moto G to indicate this is so)

MCss454, it worked for me on my Motorola Moto G starting with Beta v1.1.7.36 (using Android 9) and now on my Pixel 4A 5G (Android 11) with v1.1.7.38 using both Firmware v2.5.19 and now newest v2.6.22. Could it be that your firmware is older than this? EXP curves are set on the Android device but stored somewhere in the controller/drone interface. (The Pixel found the EXP Pitch/Roll settings made and saved with the Moto G to indicate this is so)

I uninstalled and reinstalled the Autel Explorer App. Not sure if I signed in the first time but made sure that I signed in this time. Then the app seemed to apply the latest firmware but could of been for the new battery I purchased. Now I am able to save the settings. Will be flying again as soon as the weather breaks and will see if the settings are still saved.

Thanks for everyone's input.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg