Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Excellent service experience

bseasmd

Reaction score
I figured it's worth taking a few lines to reaffirm that Autel's customer service is fantastic. I needed a part that wasn't available on their website, but they found a way to invoice one from their repair facility and ship it out to me.

Each time I've interacted with the folks at Autel, I've been left with the feeling that they work hard to make themselves accessible and connected.

Very good to hear and thanks for sharing your experience, and especially a positive one! On forums, groups, etc you typically hear a lot more of the negative than the positive so thank you for sharing your positive experience. :)

Safe flying, @bseasmd! And have a good thanksgiving!

I figured it's worth taking a few lines to reaffirm that Autel's customer service is fantastic. I needed a part that wasn't available on their website, but they found a way to invoice one from their repair facility and ship it out to me.

Each time I've interacted with the folks at Autel, I've been left with the feeling that they work hard to make themselves accessible and connected.
Hello,
Yes it's true, the services is very responsive, it's nice to always have an answer within 48 hours.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwoody