Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo2 v1 and v2 FW question regarding batteries

MJohns

Reaction score
My question is this. I’m looking at purchasing an evo2 V1 bundle (backup aircraft) that has three batteries. I currently have the evo2 V2 enterprise with 5 batteries. Does anyone know if the most current FW battery settings are the same between both V1 and V2 ? I’d like to be able to move batteries around between both aircrafts without and hassle or worries. That way I can maintain a solid balance between all the batteries. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
My question is this. I’m looking at purchasing an evo2 V1 bundle (backup aircraft) that has three batteries. I currently have the evo2 V2 enterprise with 5 batteries. Does anyone know if the most current FW battery settings are the same between both V1 and V2 ? I’d like to be able to move batteries around between both aircrafts without and hassle or worries. That way I can maintain a solid balance between all the batteries. Thanks in advance.

The batteries will make the "software update" notice activate if they do not match the drone firmware package and you will have to update each individual battery.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy