Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo1 update issue

Drone Hick

Reaction score
Having an update issue. Controller says vs 1.5.8 ready to install. I go through the process as instructed says successful and when I reboot a few seconds later I get the same message on the controller. I have 4 batteries so I tried this on all 4 with same results. And when I check firmware version it does not change.

Tried the manual install method of downloading to SD card and all the steps per the autel site and it also seems to work. Says successful but once again each time controller reboots I get the same message telling me vs 1.5.8 downloaded and ready to install. Also tried this with all 4 batteries reinstalling the file esch time to the sd card as per instructions and always same end result....says successful but when rebooted remote says ready to install the new version and when cheched the new version os not installed.

Anyone else have this issue? Any type of factory reset etc?

I emailed autel several days ago but they have not responded.

This is a bug with the Explorer app released since January 2020. Just ignore it and continue flying.
Could we please have a list of bugs and known issues posted on this site somewhere so we can make reference to it once in a while when we have problems arise? This would be very helpful and cut down on some of the confusion and frustration.

Reactions: Ansia
I dont know what's going on with Autel Customer service but I have sent an email 30 days ago and no response. So I decided to send another one 15 days ago and still no response. What can I do? nothing...well, I can say something. Autel, why are you not replying? Or, Autel, if you cant respond for a particular reason then maybe you should let us know why your not responding to many emails...well, these are just words made up on a tablet...Autel got there reasons why....

If anyone is having problems with Autel not getting back to them about issues with your UAV our forum sponsor Advexure has said he can relay problems to them through his dealer contacts. You should PM Advexure and hopefully he can help out.

If anyone is having problems with Autel not getting back to them about issues with your UAV our forum sponsor Advexure has said he can relay problems to them through his dealer contacts. You should PM Advexure and hopefully he can help out.

Our team is always happy to help. ?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy